SOLABS turns 15!
Congratulations Philippe & team!
Its been a long time coming! SOLABS started out as a software company with 3 employees. It was founded by a young man with a vision and is now one of the top EQMS providers for the Life Sciences Industry. Here are a few of the milestones that lead us to were we are today…
- 1999 – SOLABS is founded by Philippe Gaudreau in Montreal, Quebec.
- 2000 – SOLABS partners up with a GLP Center led by Dr Fernand Labrie, to create the Alibaba software.
- 2002 – Alibaba is released to manage controlled Documents, Tasks and Trainings.
- 2003 – The first Alibaba sale to Merk&Co, Ponders End, UK.
- 2005 – The 3rd edition of Alibaba is released under its new name SOLABS QM 2.5.
- 2005 – Vita Health Products becomes the first client to purchase the software on a 3 year, subscription based model.
- 2006-2008 – SOLABS releases 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8. Many new clients join the SOLABS QM community.
- 2009-2012 – SOLABS is recognized as a leader in the EQMS market. The company moves into new offices, expands its team and begins selling in the United States.
- 2013 – SOLABS QM 10 is offically launched in North America.
- 2014 – SOLABS celebrates 15 years in the business and feels extremly enthousiastic about the next 15!
Many thanks to our loyal clients!