Functional Integration of SOLABS QM
With SOLABS QM, enterprise integration begins at the functional level, where we provide a pleasant user experience.
Examples of integration within SOLABS QM:
- Tight interaction between different processes (for instance, you can initiate a CAPA easily after conclusion of an investigation within an OOS or Complaints process)
- Easily link a specific version of an SOP to one or several training activities
- Automatically link corrective actions agreed to as part of a CAPA process to another CAPA process.
- Link an approved letter to an audit process, which would then be sent to your client as a follow-up item.
Easy Integration in your Environment
We have made an effort to select components that are standard and leave a small footprint within your IT environment.
Tight Integration with Selected Strategic Partners
Lorenz DocuBridge eSubmission software
Documents are controlled and managed in SOLABS QM from creation to final approval. They are then published toDocuBridge
in a format that is ready to use for submission purposes.
SOLABS QM Integration with DocuBridge
Skillpad Training Modules
e-courses can be integrated within the training section of SOLABS QM. These courses are accessed through the SOLABS QM user interface and when an assessment is required, the grade achieved by the end user can be transferred back to SOLABS QM. SOLABS QM then determines whether or not the user has successfully completed their training on this activity.
SOLABS QM Integration with Skillpad
Integration capabilities with widely accepted enterprise systems, home-grown solutions or other enterprise software.
Because we’re aware of how crucial it is that SOLABS QM fits well in your company’s IT systems roadmap we’ve made a strong commitment to provide the flexibility to integrate our product with enterprise software such as SAP, MS SharePoint, Trackwise, Labware, etc.
Software systems SOLABS QM integrates with:
Type of system:
- ERP: Enterprise Resource Planning
- CRM: Customer Relationship Management
- LIMS: Laboratory Information Management System
- EDC/CTMS: Clinical Trials Management System
- EDMS: Electronic Document Management System
- LMS/HRIS: Human Resource Information Systems
- Safety Databases